Wesbuilders was formed in 2004 by thirteen dynamic small to medium sized builders operating in the residential housing market in Western Australia. The founding members of Wesbuilders Co-operative formulated a business plan to deliver benefits to Members through preferred supplier agreements that focus on our key brand attributes:
Price – Quality – Service
Wesbuilders is now owned by more than one hundred and twenty builders, turning over more than $450 million per annum. Importantly, each of these owners continues to operate and have full control over their individual building company.
Wesbuilders’ Members deliver quality new homes, renovations, unit developments and commercial projects throughout Western Australia, having access to more than one hundred Preferred Suppliers which deliver quality products and services at competitive prices.
The owners of Wesbuilders access a comprehensive and growing range of products and services, receiving financial and service benefits based on the collective volume of their co-operative.
The co-operative is a company with a conventional board of directors. Shareholder liability is limited. Each member has equal voting rights with the co-operative focused on boosting financial returns and providing efficient business solutions to those Members who trade through the co-operative they own.
Wesbuilders hosts regular educational, technical and networking forums to ensure our Members have access to, and utilise industry best practices.
The board’s vision for Wesbuilders is to be the Members’ preferred supplier of materials and services, and the provider of a fully integrated business system that creates and delivers wealth to our Members through co-operation and unity.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
Glyn Denison – Chairman, Independent Director
Heiner Huning – Cityside Construction
Greg Grainger – Central Avenue Homes
Rob Frigo – Promenade Homes
Toby Bird – Minchin & Sims Builders
Mike Waddell – General Manager
Glenn Pusey – Procurement Manager
Leith Wells – Administration Manager
Peter Wells – Company Secretary
To be the preferred Co-operative in our chosen markets that delivers outstanding value to its Members.
To provide our Members with the best range of suppliers of products and services to the building industry that assists them in growing and developing their business’s profitably.
Wesbuilders Core Values
Our Core Values act as internal drivers to meld the culture of Wesbuilders. They are the cornerstone of how we behave.
- A focus on Members and Suppliers
- Build and develop strong lasting relationships
It’s what we value at Wesbuilders
These Members provided the initial finance and resources to establish Wesbuilders
Accent on Homes / Central Avenue Homes
Bella Casa Developments
A. Di Bucci & Son
Greg Kelleher Homes
Linton & Rose Builders
Signature Custom Homes
Addstyle Master Builders
Brian Burke Homes
Charles Allia Homes
Great Living Homes
Philip Cousins Designer Builder
Roy Hunter Builders
"We say what we do and we do what we say."
Wesbuilders Brand Pillars
Wesbuilders is defined by its Brand Pillars. The sum of these determine what we stand for. Our promise to our stakeholders across our Co-operative.
- The Members are easy to work with
- Wesbuilders ensures Members maintain strong building practices and professional business standards
- Members provide quality feedback to Suppliers to improve service, and develop new products and systems that enhance their businesses
- Wesbuilders Members understand the needs of Suppliers and are reliable and trustworthy builders
- The preferred suppliers are the best in the industry
- Wesbuilders ensures suppliers maintain strong service standards and performance
- Preferred Suppliers products/brands are well recognised as industry leaders and represent quality and performance
- Wesbuilders suppliers have have a broad range of products and services that meet the needs of each project
- Wesbuilders suppliers understand the needs of Members and the importance of getting things done on time and accurately
- We say what we do and do what we say
- Easy access to accurate information on preferred suppliers
- Honesty and integrity in service delivery
- Dedicated procurement and membership services Members & suppliers build long term lasting relationships
- Competitive pricing with flexibility to meet individual Member needs
- Pricing based on the collective strength of the co-operative
- Our members enjoy stable pricing
- Rates are competitive, and take into account the requirements for a high level of service and product quality
Peace of Mind
- Access to a shared network of skills and knowledge base that can support my business
- Professional development services improve the productivity and efficiency of Member businesses
- Quality information, guidance and advice that improves productivity and efficiency
- Networking Forums and Events provide a vehicle for Members to share issues, concerns and ideas